Spring 2021 Groups
If you’re looking for our Gear Group video messages, check them out at our online campus.
Groups: The Story
We’ve be going through the book, “The STORY,” a chronological walk through the Bible. This study reveals the unbroken story of God, his people, and his redemptive plan. My hope is for each one of us to experience the truth of God in a fresh way as we see his truth unraveled as it happened in history!
The fall semester has wrapped up. But we’re kicking off the spring session starting the week of Jan. 24!
You can participate in one of 3 distinct ways:
- Option 1: Gather LIVE in our IN HOME groups (days/times listed in registration).
- Option 2: Gather LIVE via our interactive ZOOM groups (days/times listed in registration).
- Option 3: Follow along via our ONLINE CAMPUS.
If you signed up in the fall and already have a book, you don’t need to sign up again. But if you’re joining us for the first time, make sure you sign up below! The cost is only $8 per book.
We’ll see you all starting the week of Jan. 17!
What Are Gear Groups?
Some of you may be saying, “What are GEAR groups?” Well, simply put, this is the name of the weekly small groups ministry here at Summit Church. GEAR is an acrostic:
- G = We gather and “belong” with one another;
- E = To explore your journey with Jesus via spiritual growth and development;
- A = the adventure of service and contribution to the health and vitality of the church and community; and
- R = to experience real-life Christianity in practical and effective ways that impact our world as outlined in the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20).
For more details or if you have any questions, call the church office (916-409-2333) or email Pastor Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org.